Sunday, May 5, 2013

May Goals!

I'm linking up with Jess at I {Heart} Recess for my May Goals! Go check it out and set some goals for yourself! :)



Personal: We are planning on redoing our dining room soon. My goal is to save, save, save!

Health: Lately, I've been craving junk. All the time. And I eat it. Every time. So, my goal is to ignore those cravings and eat healthier snacks instead :)

Blogging: My boyfriend promised to help me with a new blog design. I'm super excited! Just have to draw it out and he'll make it :)

School: This summer all first grade in our district will be moving to one school.  It's a big change! It's been stressful and emotional!  We haven't seen our new classrooms yet and I'm really looking forward to it!   I'm a planner and the not knowing part is tough!  I need to map out my room, design and move it in my head lol. I'm looking forward to working with my new team!

Fun: The weather has been beautiful and I plan on spending every free second enjoying it :).

Go link up with Jess and set your goals!!

8 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I was so exciting to reach my follower goal thanks to you! I love your "fun" goal....I'm an outdoors girl myself. Enjoy the beautiful spring weather.

    Kate
    http://katesclassroomcafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! You enjoy this amazing weather too! :)

      Delete
  2. Don't you just love these linkies? It's great finding new blogs and making bloggy friends! I found you when you visited my blog via the May Goals linky! I have to agree with your goal about blogging. I'd like a new design but I'm not sure what or where to actually begin?!?! Good luck with your move to the new school. Will you be in a different grade also? My school moved into a new building this past year. It was a LOT of work but so well worth it!

    Have a great week,
    Angela
    The Teacher's Desk 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela,

      I do love linky parties!! I'll be teaching the same grade, thank goodness! I'd be super stressed if I had to switch grade levels too!! How much time did it take you to move and set up your new classroom? I'm not sure what to expect!! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up! I found my blog design on Etsy. I wanted something different from other blogs, even though I love how adorable they all are. I also didn't want to spend a large amount of money because I wasn't sure how my blog would do. My design was $15.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess,

      Your blog design is so cute!! I will check out Etsy!

      Delete
  4. I got my blog design through Leelou Blogs. It was a free design. They have quite a few options. How nice that your boyfriend can make one for you exactly how you want it!
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean! I will check out Leelou Blogs too!! I'm still not sure exactly what I want! :)

      Delete