Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer Bucket List!!

Who's ready for summer?!  Come join in the Summer Bucket List Linky Party hosted by Miss Kindergarten, A Modern Teacher, and A Cupcake for the Teacher!! 


I still have about a month left of school, a field trip, field day, report cards, and memory books to finish!!  But I DO know what I plan on doing for the summer! :)

1 The number one thing on my list is to pack up my classroom and move schools without losing my mind!!  First grade in our district is moving to a different school this summer, so I will be doing a lot of packing, unpacking, and ORGANIZING on my days off!  I've been bringing home my files already to start going through them so everything will be ready to go in my new classroom!  My new room doesn't have cubbies (*sad face*) so I may be trying out this idea!

2 I LOVE the thought of adding a little pop of color to my ugly slightly boring file cabinets!  I found this on Pinterest and I am SO trying it out!

3 New floors in our dining room!!!  Love the dark wood in this one!  It'll go nice with the green walls :) (I can't waitttttt!)

  source 
4 I'd also love to make these seat crates!  (Can you tell I'm worried about organizing and storage in my new classroom?! Ahh!)
5 Of course, I'd love to RELAX and ENJOY my summer!!  I plan on kayaking and hiking whenever possible :)



What's on YOUR summer bucket list? :)

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I made those crate seats over the holiday break this year and did a whole "how to" if you want to check out the post to help you get what you need :) I'm a new follower!
    Elizabeth
    How to make Crate Seats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check them out!! I can't wait to make them! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love the bright colors! I can't wait to try it! :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck moving school, Sarah! Sometimes it helps you organize for the new year... try to think positive. haha. Anyway, LOVE the crate seats, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the dark wood with the green. Great choice! Also... love that dog of yours! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete