Wednesday, May 8, 2013

We Finished!!

We finished our Mother's Day plants and all the pieces that go with it!  Woohoo!  But guess what?  I forgot to take pictures of them finished!!  It's been a long day!!! I promise I'll take pictures tomorrow!

We've been working on a little book for our moms too.  If you haven't seen Lyndsey's Mother's Day pack at A Year of Many Firsts, you should check it out!  It's awesome.  The kids have been working all week on their coloring and writing and they came out amazing.  Some of them were good to go with all kinds of ideas for each page.  Others needed help with some spelling, so I met with a few and wrote their ideas on sticky notes. 



These are a few of my favorites!




































I brought them home tonight so I could bind them with some pretty colored ribbon :)  Their moms are going to LOVE these!


So thank you Lyndsey! :)If you're looking for a Mother's Day idea, go check it out!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. These look great! I hope (fingers crossed!) to finish our Mother's Day books today! The Moms are going to love it :)

    Happy Thursday!
    Annie

    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! I hope you finish your books! :)

      Sarah

      Delete