Thursday, June 20, 2013

End of Year Gifts!

Hi there my bloggy friends!!  I haven't blogged in three days!!!  I've been so super busy with end of the year stuff...you know how it is :)  On top of that, I've also been packing up my classroom.  Oy!!  It's been a busy week.

Here are my end of the year gifts for my kids.  I ordered a pack of four summer books from Scholastic, so each will get one of those.  They'll also each get a beach ball which they will all autograph on Monday!  (I've been blowing up a few every night and bring them in a little at a time!!)  One little girl's last day was on Wednesday, so we did hers a little early. :)


You can get the "Have a Ball" tag at my TpT store!!  It's a FREEBIE!!!


Time to work on report cards!!!
 Have a fabulous Friday! :)
post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea, Sarah! :) They love to autograph anything, anyway- this is perfect!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute end of the year gift! :) Enjoy your summer break! When do you go back?
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete