Friday, June 21, 2013

Five For Friday!


This has been one crazy week!  It's also Friday (yay!) so I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for this week's Five for Friday!!



Here goes!

1.  I have slowly but surely been packing my things to move schools next year.  I've been taking a little bit home everyday.


It's sad seeing it look less and less like my classroom!

2.  Today was Field Day!  The kids had a blast.  We did lots of fun games.  We also made these awesome visors!!


At the end, the kids all received a t-shirt with the year they will graduate high school (2024!!!).  They always love getting these!


3.  I finally finished my end of the year gifts!  The kids will each get a beach ball and book.  Monday they'll be autographing each others beach balls.  The tags are in my TpT store - FREEBIE!! :)


4.  My boyfriend and I have had what we think is a homeless kitty hanging around the yard for awhile now.  So.....I had to feed him!!  He's so friendly!!  He's been hanging out on the deck and snuggling up on our deck furniture.  We are trying to find his home!  (Although, he's so cute and friendly, I would love to keep him :)  Don't tell my boyfriend! ;) )


5.  We are getting new floors for our dining room!!!!  YAY!!  I am so excited.  I think we have one picked out.  We like the one in the corner.  I can't wait!!!!!!!


Have a GREAT weekend!!!!!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I have used the beach ball idea for signatures and the kids always love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely do! They can't wait until Monday to sign them :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the visor pic... my kids think it is so funny when I tell them I don't want to see their faces in the picture! When do you finish school??
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The kids finish on Tuesday! We had so many snow days this year, we're ending super late!

      Delete
  3. Love the kitty!! Keep him! ;) Just discovered your blog through Five for Friday and am now a follower! :)

    Ashley
    First Grade Brain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! I'm happy to have you as a new follower :) I'm working on my boyfriend to keep him...he's liking him more and more everyday ;) Have a good weekend!!

      Delete
  4. Aww! That kitty is so cute! I think you should keep feeding him :) I have two cats and I can't imagine life without them! Keep him!
    Your newest follower,
    Jamie
    kindergartenfriends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a room mom and am hoping to use the beach ball idea for our end of the year party this year. I do have a question. My teacher was concerned about the ink smearing as the kids signed the ball. Did you run into this issue? Any tips on how to prevent that? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney! I've done the beach balls for three years and haven't had any problem with smudgy ink! I always use Sharpie...I think Crayola markers would probably smudge. The best way that I've found to do it is to have the kids sit in a big circle, then pass the beach balls around the circle until they get their own ball back. :) They LOVE doing it!! Good luck!!!!

      Sarah

      Delete