Saturday, June 15, 2013

Five for.....Saturday!

I know, I'm a little late for Doodle Bug's Five for Friday!!

But I have a good excuse!! :)

1. My little brother graduated last night!!!!!  I'm so proud of him! :)



2. I have a new banner! Did you see it?! If you didn't, go look :)  My super duper boyfriend made it for me....I love it!!!!!!

3. Our Father's Day gifts came out really awesome! The kids loved giving them a 'haircut' before they brought them home :)  (I wish our grass was as green as their hair ;) )


4. We are having a blast with our ABC Countdown. Yesterday was Sunglasses Day. I forgot to take a picture of them in their sunglasses, but we made these too! They drew two things they like to do in the summer in the lenses.

5. Wednesday we went on our field trip. The kids learned how to look for signs of animals and then went on a walk through the woods. They got to see a frog and salamander. We also saw lots of animals holes, scat, and bugs. They loved it!!


7 days left. If you follow me on Instagram @asunnydayinfirstgrade, you may have already seen this! But this is about how I've been feeling lately! :) As much as I am going to miss my kiddos and my school, I'm ready for summer! :)

Have a super weekend!!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. We made those sunglasses with our kiddos too! They are so fun and adorable!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you found it one Pinterest? :) I just popped over to your blog...yours are much cuter than mine!!! ;) The kids loved making them!

      Delete
  2. I might make the sunglasses with my kiddos next week! How cute!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were quick and easy and the kids loved them!!! :)

      Delete
  3. The owls are too funny and too true! :) Hang in there.
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your brother!! I love sunglasses!! Yay for 7 days!

    ReplyDelete