Monday, June 3, 2013

June Currently & STAR Board

Can you believe it's June already?!?!  I'm linking up with Farley for this month's Currently!!


Listening:  to the fan...it's hot!!

Loving:  My flowers have started to bloom!!  I love the bright colors!  #happiness

Thinking:  I planned on working on our About Me books, but I think I'll do a summery craft instead.  It's been hot and we need something FUN! :)

Wanting: (/needing?) To start packing.  I mentioned before we're moving schools next year.  I want to start packing but I can't until Thursday because of an Open House for the new kiddos.

Needing:  Vacation.....soon!!  16 days :)

Vacay Essentials:  Give me sunglasses, sunscreen, flip flops and I'm happy! :)

Join the party and link up with Farley!!

Our new school is going to have Eno Boards.  So today I decided to give the STAR Board a try.  We only have a few and have to share!  I did a few basic things with my kiddos and they LOVED it!  I need find more lessons I can do on it.  Any suggestions?!!  My kids were funny because our librarian uses it in class...."Ms. J, just hit that button!!"  I think they know how to use it better than me! :) 

Have a fantastic week!!!
post signature

12 comments:

  1. It is funny how fast the kiddos catch on to technology, my littles are Smartboard pros :)

    Thanks for stopping by, I am your newest follower :)

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think they are smarter than me! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck in your last few days! Your kiddos will catch on really quick to new technology. Mine love it! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to learning how to use it better! :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your last few weeks of school! I found you through the Currently linky and I'm happy to be one of your newest followers! :)

    ✿ Regina
    Keepin It Krazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Regina! Happy to have you as a new follower :) THanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your move and new technology! I found your blog through the June Currently LInky. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Just stopping by to check out what you are currently doing...my last day was Friday. I hope you enjoy your last days of the school year. I'm your newest follower! Stop by when you get a chance!

    Summer Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! Thanks for checking out my blog! Enjoy your summer! :)

      Delete
  6. I am so jealous about everyone's vacations! I will not be going anywhere! Have fun with the last few days of school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! Have a fun summer :)

      Delete