Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Teacher Blog Tuesday!

I am so excited to tell you that I am being featured on New Teacher Blog Tuesday, hosted by Dana  from Fun in First Grade!!



Every Tuesday Dana features two new bloggers!  Stop by her blog to find out a little more about me :)  If you are a new blogger, send her an email and you can be featured too!  If you aren't, stop by to check out her awesome ideas!! :)  Thank you Dana!!!

Today was our last day of school.  I cried.  I told you I would!!!!!!  It was bittersweet.  Trust me, I'm happy it's summer!  But I'm sad to see my kids go.  Sad that we'll be losing two members of our first grade team.  Sad that I won't be teaching at this school anymore.  But I am also excited to begin this new chapter.  Next year I will be working with a team of 15 amazing girls and we will be in a school consisting of only first grade.  I look forward to setting up my new classroom and beginning this adventure with my new team.

We enjoyed our last day together!  The kids autographed each other beach balls (I finally got them all blown up :)! )


We had popsicles.  Blue ones.  They were sticking their tongues out and asking everyone if they were blue. :)


One of the boys rolled himself up in the carpet and said he was coming with me to my new school.  How cute is that? :)


I sure am going to miss this class!!  Don't forget to stop by and check out Dana's blog!!!  Thanks again, Dana!

 Happy summer!!! :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Cute blog! I'm your newest follower on bloglovin'.

    ((Hugs))
    Tiffany

    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He rolled up in the rug! SO sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete