Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

It's time for Favorite Pins Friday with Cara!  These are a few of my favorite pins!

 

1.  I'm loving this little baggy filled with everything you'll need if when you get a new student!  What a time saver!! 


2. My kiddos seem like they're always going home a different way!  How simple would this clip chart be to change as you get notes each morning?!


 3.  I am loving the colors in this bathroom.  Yes please!!

Yorkton

5.  Ummm Moo needs this pool! :)

http://media-cache-ak2.pinimg.com/originals/02/f2/78/02f278521b33892f4eaabe4c7c30759b.jpg

6.  This is super cute!


7.  I've made this salad a few times.  It is super yummy!!!!


 You can follow me on Pinterest!

Follow Me!

Link up with Cara to share your pins!!

Julie at First Grade Critter Cafe is having some awesome daily giveaways!  If you haven't checked it out yet, you should!!!!  She's the sweetest!  :)

Have a great weekend!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag for new students. That is a huge time saver. Also- that dog pool is just precious. AND love the Choose to Shine poster. Great post!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little doggy pool is such a great idea! My dog would be in heaven if she had one of those!

    -Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bathroom pin!!!
    We nominated you for a Liebster Award. Come on by and check it out! :)
    Maria
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, I just downloaded your Elmer unit. It's adorable. I can't wait to use it the first week of school.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete