Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fonts, Classroom Decor & Ten Pin Linky!

I have lots to tell you today!!!  First of all, I really, really wish it would stop raining.  The only time it's been sunny lately is on the weekends.  It's SUMMER.  Where is the sun?!?!?!?!

Well, since it's been so gloomy out, I've had lots of time to work on my fonts and classroom decor packs, which I feel like I've been working on for YEARS. :)  I'm super super super excited to share them with you!!!!!

Here are my fonts!!!  

What do you think?!  I had a lot of fun making them!!  They are up at my TpT store!  You can check them out! :)  Feel free to use them in anything that you make to sell.  I hope you'll love them as much as I do!  


Here's a peek at my Classroom Decor Pack!




 It includes:
Name plates

Name tags

Days of the Week

Months of the Year

Calendar Pieces (Day & Year)

Supply Labels

Group & Table Numbers

Letters for Word Wall

Alphabet Posters

Classroom Numbers

Ten Frames Posters (1-20)

Behavior Clip Chart

Welcome Banner

Plus, I added an editable PowerPoint so you can have your word wall words matching!  You can also use the blank tags for names, centers, anything you want!   AND I added in one of my fonts from up above, so you can be all matchy matchy :)

It has pretty much anything you need to get your classroom set up looking pretty and bright. :)   If there's something else you think of that you'd like added, I can try my best to add it in!

Since you are such awesome, amazing, wonderful followers, I'm going to put both of these packs at half price for today only!  AND the first three people to leave comments below with your email address will get my Summer Fonts set free!!

Ten Pin Linky Party: Science & Social Studies

Now I am linking up with Ashley at Just Reed for her Ten Pin Linky Party!  These are some fun things I have pinned to do with my kiddos.

1. I did this Me on the Map activity last year with my kids.  They loved it!  It really helps them visualize how everything fits together.

2.  This would be a great community building project.

3.  Maps!  We do something very similar to this at my school.  The kids all choose a building in town to create and then we set up our town on the floor.  It's tons of fun!

4. Needs vs Wants.  I usually teach it around the holidays so this would be perfect!

5. A fun activity for teaching the 5 senses.

6. I remember doing this with celery when I was in Kindergarten. :)

7. And while we're talking food coloring...

8. Super cute craft to go with the seasons!

9. Life cycle of a chicken.

10. Last but not least, I love this little flip book about the parts of a plant.

If you made it this far, thank for reading :)  Sorry for such a long post today!  I promise tomorrow will be shorter.  Don't forget my fonts and decor pack are half price today only! 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. You found some REALLY great pins here. thanks for sharing!

    Mrs. D
    Reading with Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fonts look awesome! I will certainly check them out.
    I did a bulletin board with all of the teachers' hands and a big heart in the middle using something very close to the second pin you are featuring. The teachers traced their hands and kids in art class painted them. It turned out really cute.
    Thanks for sharing

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fonts!! How did you make them??

    -Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh! I was the 3rd commenter! Does that mean I get the fonts for free? How cool! My email address is amandadurski@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete