If you haven't entered my giveaway, hop over and enter now!!
Can you believe how fast the summer is flying by?! It's almost AUGUST! Today I finished up my "Write" Back to School craft and activities! I love, love, love doing crafts with my kiddos the first few weeks of school, especially when learning about the rules and procedures of my class. It makes it way more fun!
Here's a quick little peek at my pack!
There's a cute pencil craft, with a few choices of writing and labels to add to it :) I included labels for Pre-K, K, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade!
There's also a word search, ABC order sheet, and some fun back to school tags! :)
I was also nominated for a Liester Award by the lovely ladies from First Grade by the Sea and If You Give a Teacher a Blog...!! If you haven't seen their blogs yet, hop over and say hi! They are the cutest!!! :)
1.What is your favorite color of ink to use?
2. What is your favorite read aloud?
Elmer & Splat the Cat....LOVE them!
3. Shoes, Purses, or Accessories?
Ooo so hard to choose. I'd say accessories!
4. What is the one thing in your class you could not do without?
Probably my iPod. I do so many educational songs with my kiddos (plus it helps to get their wiggles out!!!)
5. Early bird or Night Owl?
Definitely Early Bird!
6. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
White Chocolate Mocha
7. What is your favorite grade to teach?
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Do I have to choose?! We have a place close to use called Moo's (our little pups name!!!). I always get Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge. It is amazing!!!
9. What is your favorite time of year to teach?
The spring...I love teaching plants and life cycles!
10. What is the last book you read?
Teach Like a Pirate!
11. What is your favorite color?
PINK!!! hehe :)
Stop by and check out her blog, First Grade by the Sea!! It is ADORABLE!!
Questions from If You Give a Teacher a Blog...
(is that not the cutest name?!)
1. When and why did you decide to be a teacher?
I've always none I wanted to be a teacher! When we were little we always used to play school!
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a lazy afternoon?
Sit outside and enjoy the fresh air :)
3. Where is your favorite spot in your classroom? Why?
My favorite spot is our meeting area. It's so cozy!
4. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Ummm..... cookies! :)
5. What is your favorite picture book? Why?
Elmer: teaches the kids such a great lesson! and Splat the Cat: they are all so silly and the kids love them!
6. What is your favorite adult book? Why?
I love the Hunger Games series! They're so exciting!
7. Describe your classroom in one word. (I'm stealing this one from Monica.)
I can't choose between organized and bright!
8. Where do you want your next vacation to be?
9. Coffee or tea?
Coffee.......lots of it :)
10. If you were a superhero, who would you be?
11. What is your favorite season? Why?I have two favorites :) Spring because I love when all the flowers start coming out and Fall because I love the crisp air and color leaves!
Go check out If You Give a Teacher a Blog...!!! You will love it! :)
You can see my random facts and nominations in this post!!! Thank you again for you nominations ladies!! :)