Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord!

Happy Sunday!!  I'm linking up with Michelle at Fabulous in First for Sunday Smorgasbord!!

 

Here is a whole lot of random for you :)

1.  I hope you all had a fantastic Fourth of July!!  We spent the day hiking!!  It was hot, but not too bad on the trail.  The top was nice and cool. :)



Moo LOVES hiking.  A hiking Moo = a happy Moo!!!

Then we went to see fireworks!! I LOVE FIREWORKS! :) 


2.  I finally finished this week's project!  I can't wait to share it with you!  #mondaymadeit


3.  I've been baking lots of goodies lately.  We had these last night.  Brownies with M&Ms.  And ice cream.....obviously.  We may have had whipped cream too. ;)  You want some now, don't you! :)


4.  Our blueberries and raspberries are ready to pick!!


5.  Today we spent the day kayaking.  It was the perfect day!  I got a pretty bad sunburn!  Tonight we're going to dinner and a movie.  Love date nights :)


Enjoy the rest of the weekend!  Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!!!
post signature

9 comments:

  1. We love hiking, too! I have to admit, I get a little excited when we find a new trail. (Shhh... Don't tell my boyfriend. Haha)

    I just started following you. I'm looking forward to seeing your Monday Made It!

    Carrie
    First Grade with Ms. Dawley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiking, kayaking, and fresh blueberries. Awesome! Can't wait to see what you made.
    Maria
    First Grade Carousel

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have had pretty weather! It has rained a ton here, but hopefully sunny weather is on its way!

    I found your link from the Sunday Smorgasbord post and I am now following you :)

    -Bagby
    bagbysmathmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just want to let you know I think your blog is SO fun (very SUNNY indeed!). I nominated you for a blogging award for up and coming blogs. Please visit my blog to find out more! You rock!

    Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life looks pretty good in your part of the world! Good for you. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your button. did you design it yourself? It's absolutely adorable. Great site, as well!
    Susan K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan!! My boyfriend made my button for me!! I told him my "vision" and he made it come to life :)

      Delete