Saturday, August 17, 2013

Five for Friday & Blogger Exchange!

It's Friday Saturday!!  That means I have one more week until it's time to report back to school!  Technically, I already have :)  I've been going in almost every day over the last two weeks to get unpacked and set up.  I can't wait to share my finished room with you!!

Friday Saturday also means it's time to link up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!!

fiveforfriday2

1. I went to Michaels on Sunday to use  my 25% off everything coupon.  I didn't really need anything, but I couldn't pass up the coupon :)  I got a ton of Scentos markers for 20 cents each!!  I saw this storage unit too.  I didn't get it, but the more I thought about it the more I needed it :)  So I went back!  It is PERFECT for all my teacher supplies!!!  {AND it was only $25!} Now I'm debating getting another one for my crafts supplies at home :)


2.  Last weekend we went on our yearly kayaking/camping trip at the Saco River.  It's the highlight of every single summer :)



3.  I posted some new clip art in my TpT store last night!  :)


4.  I've been so busy the last few weeks that I never linked up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for the Blogger Exchange!!!  My exchange buddy was Mrs. Price from Mrs. Price's Kindergators.  She sent me so many fun goodies!!!


I love the pretty pink box all decorated :)  I love the little pink and green magnets!  I have them on my desk at school already!  I tried out the fun colored dry erase markers on my new easel...LOVE THEM!! :)  I love, love, love everything.  Thank you Mrs. Price! :)

5. I haven't put much up on the walls at school yet, but I did hang my Colorful {Chevron} Alphabet!  It's so bright and colorful....I love it :)


One more thing before I go!!!  I have a freebie for you :)
I made this banner for my Word Work area.  One of my followers asked that I also include an editable banner too, so I did! :)  Grab it here!


Happy Friday!!!


5 comments:

  1. I love the banner! Thank you so much for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful classroom! I love your chevron alphabet. I am your newest follower! :)

    Meredith
    1, 2, Eyes On You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Michael's organizer! I'm so headed there now to get one for myself :)

    I also love the Word Wall banner - thank you so much This is perfect for my title-less word wall

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your kayaking trip! My hubby and I have been trying to go forever, but the weather is just not cooperating. Looks like you had great sunny weather =)

    -Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colorful Chevron Alphabet! :)

    ReplyDelete