Friday, August 9, 2013

Five for Friday!!!

Happy Friday!!!  It's time for Five for Friday!  Link up with Doodle Bugs and share five things about your week! :)

fiveforfriday2

1.  This could probably be my 1-5 because it's so super exciting! :)  I got into my new classroom this week!!!!! YAY!!!  I've been super stressed about it and having dreams about not being ready in time!  Does that happen to you?!  But I got in!  I got all of my boxes unpacked.  Yup!  All of them!  It's  not organized at all.  I just lined everything up on shelves.  I just needed those boxes O.U.T!!








2.  My mom's birthday was this week!  I love when all of us get together!  It doesn't happen as often as it should :) {And yes, she turned 30 ;)}



3.  My boyfriend's mom took his sister and me to get manis and pedis and then out to lunch today!  It was so relaxing and so nice!  Isn't she the best?!


4.  This one's sad.  I also dropped Moo off with my bf's mom because we are going camping this weekend.  WAHHHHH!  He's only been gone a few hours and I miss him already.  It's way too quiet.  I keep looking for him.  I have separation anxiety haha. 

But he was having fun with his two BPFs {best puppy friends} when I left.  He probably forgot about me already.  ;)


5.  I have two super giveaways to tell you about!! 

The first is being hosted by Deirdre at A Burst of First and Molly at Lucky to be in First.  There are so many awesome prizes!!  Head over and check it out!!


The second is over at Lacey's blog, The Fabulous Life of an Elementary Teacher!  Lacey just launched her blog and it looks amazing!!  Go check it out! :)
 

 {P.S. You can win items from my TpT store from both giveaways!!}

Do something fun this weekend!!!




4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine having to wait to get into my classroom. We are able to go in whenever we want except when they wax our floor. So pretty much anytime except about one week.

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun day! Good luck setting up your room!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I loved, loved, loved seeing your family picture! Happy Birthday to your mom! She looks 30! :) Have fun camping! :) Your room will be awesome.
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  4. The puppies are so cute! I'm sorry you had to leave your Moo...I totally get how hard it is to be separated from your pooch! On the other hand, I'm sure you'll have fun camping and Moo looks like he's having fun with his puppy friends =)

    -Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete