Friday, August 23, 2013

Five for Friday!

It's my last Friday of the summer!  It's a little sad......but I AM super excited to meet my new little kiddos!!  Here's how I spent my last week of summer :)  Link up with Doodle Bugs to share your week!


1.  My Erin Condren planner came!!!!!!!!!!!  It's all that I thought it would be and more!!!!!!!


2.  My dad's birthday was last week and we celebrated on Sunday.  It was a blast!


Here's Moo watching his daddy water ski ;) 

3.  My sister and I went to the beach!!!  It was the perfect day!


4.  I've been working super hard to finish up my classroom!  Here is the curtain I made for my door window.  I love how it came out!

From the outside....

And from the inside :)

 5.  We moved my baby brother to college this morning! :(  Wahhhh!  I'm so sad!  He's only about an hour away, but I still don't like it!!!


Have a fun-filled weekend!!!


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy this weekend!!! You are so ready for your little guys to come! Your room is awesome. I love your curtain! The beach looked heavenly...Your brother looked happy!He will really miss all of you. My son goes back to college Monday- BUT he transferred so instead of 2 1/2 hours away- he is commuting to a college 1/2 hr away. So YAY I didn't have to take him back! My daughter goes back next week- 4 hours away. boo.
    ENJOY, ENJOY your weekend.
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the last weekend of summer! I hope your first day is GREAT and goes as smoothly as a first day can go =) Love your curtain!

    -Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete