Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Got In!!!!!

Ok people.  I have some super awesome news!!! I was able to get into my new classroom today!  I've been having dreams about the giant pile of boxes that I was going to find.  But guess what!  It wasn't as bad as I pictured! Yay!

Do you want to see it?!  


I love, love, love my blue wall!


 Those are the boxes that were mocking me while I tried to figure out where to put everything. :)

I'll admit, I was a bit overwhelmed today.  I can't decide where to put all my things.  So after a few hours, I headed home to think about it!  I'm making a map.  I need a plan!  There's so much that needs to be done!  I think now that I've seen it with my stuff and know what needs to be done, that tomorrow will be a little more productive!







6 comments:

  1. Putting together the classroom is definitely one of the most fun and most stressful parts of teaching! I can't wait to see pics of the final product!

    -Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wall! I wish they would let us paint our walls fun colors too! Then I wouldn't have to spend money on paper to cover the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Sarah, that wall is pretty! It adds something fun! You did the right thing- a few hours, then you have to go- once the initial surge of energy starts to fade- you have to just get out and make your plan. :) You'll do great starting fresh! Have fun! I know your room will look amazing. AND be so organized- yay! Have fun! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands & Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got in today too! I was overwhelmed as well, because now we have a fire marshal rule that says we can not put anything (no paper or furniture) within 3 ft of the door so to a teacher that is a lot of valuable space :( Oh well I will manage! The blue wall is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your windows! My classroom has no windows at all! I try to make it bright and cheery, but I miss my old room that at least had a window (one only... but better than none)! Hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete