Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Made It!

I have so many Monday Made Its to share with you this week!!  I've been getting super crafty this summer and I love every second of it. :)  Link up with Tara and share yours!!


#1.  I saw a sign with this saying on it in Hobby Lobby awhile ago.  I bought the supplies to make my own. :)






I love, love, love it!!!  And guess what?  I made TWO!  One for me and one for my 100 Follower Giveaway!  Have you entered?!  Do it now!!!  These are the other prizes!


#2.  I made birthday balloons on crazy straws.  I'm excited about these because my birthday goodies are all set for the year!  



You can get these Happy Birthday Crazy Straws in my TpT Store {FREEBIE!}.  I'd love if you left me some love over there if you download them :)

#3.  I finished up all my table caddies.  I love how they came out!!





#4.  This "Special Supplies" basket is part of my reward system.  I use reward coupons for behavior. One of the prizes is to use this special basket of totally awesome, super fun supplies ;)  I'm revamping my reward coupons from last year, so when they are finished I will post them on TpT!





#5&6.  I know I mentioned these ones earlier this week, but I just love them SO MUCH that I'm going to share them again!!! :)

This is the chair I found on the side of the road.  I like it better than the first one I did!  I did a quick tutorial because this one was a little different and so much easier!


Annnnd my super sparkly glitter magnets!  Love, love, love them!!!





Happy Monday!!!



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the chair!!! I want to do that so bad...super cute, good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I thought I'd been busy but you've beat me! I love your reward tote. Way easier that the basket I use! Your sign is precious and I also love the glitter gems! I love Monday Made It! So many good ideas! Thank you , again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness, I love everything! That chair is fabulous and I love all of your caddies and supply holder. You make me want to start cutesifying right now!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy! I love all of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete