Monday, August 19, 2013

READ Sign!

Have you stopped by Teachers Pay Teachers for the awesome sale that's been going on?!  I bought way too much so much stuff!!  I'm super excited about my new clip art sets from Melonheadz, Krista Wallden, and Ashley Hughes!  I have so many ideas for my upcoming projects :)  What did you purchase?

Here's a little something I made awhile back but I don't think I shared!  I'm sure you've seen these little READ letters floating around!  I've seen so many different versions and I love them all!  I had to make some for myself!!


Aren't they adorable?!  They were so easy to make too!
  • If you don't like the wood color of the letters, paint the backs and sides {I painted each letter a different color!} 
  • Then trace the letters {upside down} on scrapbooking paper and cut them out.   
  • Mod Podge the wood and stick your letters on carefully!  Let it dry
  • Mod Podge on top of the paper.  {I did this twice.}
  • Then spray with Mod Podge sealer so it's not so sticky!  

Add some ribbon and you're done!!  I can't wait to hang them in my library! :)




3 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Now I'm off to shop some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Sarah! You are so clever! I saw the title of your post on the side of my blog and thought- "WOW- she really wants me to READ her post- I better get over there!" HA!
    Wasn't that sale way tooooo fun at TPT?! wow.
    :) Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this idea for my library! Thanks for sharing.
    Mrs. Tretbar’s Library

    ReplyDelete