Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week '13 {Let's Talk About Me!}


It's Teacher Week '13!  Link up with Blog Hoppin' and join in the fun!!!!


Today's topic is Let's Talk About Me! 


1.  My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years.  I can't imagine my life without him!!! 



2.  I'm headed into my fifth year teaching!  I can't believe it!  My heart belongs in first grade :)  






3.  My bf and I have a dog and three cats and lots of chickens.  I love animals :)  I will 'adopt' any animal that comes into the yard {see Jinxy below ;)}

This is Moo!  When he was born he looked a like a mini cow.  Now he's a big fur ball :)

Ziggy & Snickers!

Jinxy!! {He was hanging around the yard and we couldn't find his owners, so we've adopted him!}

4.  I love dressing Moo up!  He doesn't like it so much, but he just looks so cute :)


     
5.  I love, love, love taking pictures!!  I take pictures of anything and everything.  My bf, on the otherhand, hates pictures.  So this is what half of our pics looks like. :)  Me trying to take a picture, him trying to block me!


6.  I have a big family! 

Here's my mom, sisters, and brother :)

 My dad, stepmom, Nana, sisters, brother, and step-siblings.


7.  If you read my blog, you know I love doing crafts!!!  When I have a project in mind, I want it done now!  I don't like waiting!

8.  I love being outside.  I love hiking, kayaking, snowshoeing, skiiing, walks.  If it's outside, I'm there :)




9.  I love being organized! 

10.   I'm a morning person!!!  I love getting things done early in the day!

There you have it!  Link up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week '13!!










3 comments:

  1. Moo is so adorable! I love that he lets you dress him up! Too cute!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moo is super cute! I try dressing my dog up but my husband doesn't go for it :-)

    Erika
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pets are adorable! I love how Ziggy's little paws are crossed- and of course, Moo. WHAT a doll! Love your family and BF pictures, too! Keep taking them- you will be glad you did! ;) Your room is so cute. It just makes me smile!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete