Friday, August 16, 2013

Wishlist & TpT Sale!

Can you believe the summer is almost over?!  I know some of you have already started school!  I'm linking up with Jivey for the perfect linky as we all head back to school :)



My first most wishlisted item in my TpT Store is my Elmer the Elephant unit.  I love Elmer!!  It is my favorite back to school book!!  We talk a lot about how everyone is different and the importance of understanding that it's okay to be different.  



I also blogged about another craft to go along with this!  Check it out here :)


My second most wishlisted item is my Ladybug Life Cycle Unit.  This set comes with life cycle activities, a book to create, writing paper, and a craftivity! :)


I have so many things on my wish list that it's hard to pick just one!!  I really want this pack by Molly at Lucky to be in First!!!  It's a HUGE pack that you can use with your kiddos who always finish early...and it's aligned with the Common Core! 


What's on YOUR wishlist?!

Have you heard about the huge Back to School Sale on TpT!?  You can get up to 28% off when you use the code BTS13 at checkout!!!!





1 comment:

  1. I've got your Elmer pack in my shopping cart and I LOVE your milk jug Elmer, I will definitely be making him too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete