Sunday, September 1, 2013

{Bright & Colorful} Subway Art!

I'm super excited to tell you about my {Bright & Colorful} Subway Art!  I have this teeny tiny, super skinny little bulletin board in my classroom and I had no idea what to put on it.  Then it hit me!  I made these little inspirational quotes to display there and in other places around my room. :)


Each quote is 4x6 inches, so it can be put in a frame or anywhere in your classroom {or at home!}.  I can't wait to hang mine up! :)  You can check them out in my TpT Store{Pssst...they're on sale today and tomorrow!}

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I have the same problem as well and this might be my solution! Thanks for sharing, Sarah!

    Meredith
    1, 2, Eyes On You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea! I think this is a must!

    ReplyDelete