Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Currently {September}!

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this month's Currently!!


Listening: My bf is repainting the dining room.  We got hardwood floors to put in too!  I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!

Loving: Today was my first day back with my kiddos!  They are a bunch of sweeties!

Thinking:  This teacher is tired!!  We had too much fun today :)

Wanting:  It's been so humid lately!!!  I can't wait for fall!

Needing: I know, I know!  I just got some.  But I need more! :)

I definitely need to remember to take time to relax!  I get so caught up in new projects and ideas that sometimes I forget to take a minute for myself and relax.

I can't wait for the leaves to start changing and to go hiking in the cooler weather!  It's BEST time of year! :)

Have a fabulous Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL ! I put I wanted new shoes too! I will be subbing this year, so I may have to wait for some shoes. Cute blog. I found it through "Currently"! Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH new paint and hardwood floors- I can't wait for pictures! It's even better listening to your boyfriend paint and not having to do it yourself (cause I do NOT like painting- I do 'in my head' until I start and realize I am the messiest painter ever...) So glad your kids are sweeties- so is their teacher!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need cooler weather too! Fall is my favorite season. *yay for being your newest follower, drop by *


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete