Saturday, September 28, 2013

Five for Friday {Saturday Edition!}

It's been another fun, busy week!  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday! :)

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

1.  Happy Fall!!  My favorite time of the year :)


2.  We have been working hard to learn our numbers to 20!


3.  This week was apple week!  We tried a red, yellow, and green apple and then graphed our class favorite! 







4. We found a little red house, with no doors or windows, and a little star inside ;)  The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever.  They wanted to know how I knew it was in there :)


5.  We celebrated Johnny Appleseed's birthday!!  All of the teachers dressed up as Johnny Appleseed for the day! 


We also made applesauce! Yum!



Enjoy the rest of the weekend!! :)




7 comments:

  1. We did the whole Johnny appleseed thing too this week. It's hard to wear a real pot for very long- I like you pot hat version much better. Doesn't applesauce make your classroom smell wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys went all out to celebrate Johnny Appleseed! That's awesome! I hope you saved us some of that apple sauce =)

    -Amanda
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you dressed up as J.A.!!! Bet the kids loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I LOVE the little red house with the star inside! :) I bet everyone was so jealous how fabulous your room smelled with that applesauce! YUM.
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS You are an adorable Johnny Appleseed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to start by saying that your blog looks great! My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you earn royalties of 70%. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com
    I also created the Resources4teaching forums where educators can discuss education. Feel free to join us and start sharing your best practices and strategies.
    If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete