Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Currently!



Can you believe it's October already?!  It's time to link up with Farley for her Currently linky!


Listening:  Silence....enough said :)

Loving:  Fall is the best!  I love when the leaves start changing!  We have the prettiest trees in the front yard right now.  One is bright red and the other is yellow.  I wish they'd stay colorful a little bit longer!! 

Thinking:  I really can't believe it's October already!  Where did September go???!!!

Wanting:  (needing?!) I want new clothes!!  It's getting cooler and that means I need to go shopping! :)

Needing:  (new clothes! hehe) I need a fun craft for tomorrow!  My kiddos have been on such a roll that we finished up the projects I had planned for the week....time to think of a new one for tomorrow afternoon :)

Treat:  Stop by tomorrow (and every Friday in October!!) for a blog hop.....you will get a freebie at each blog you visit!  Who's excited now?! :)


See you tomorrow!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Let's go shopping! :) I can't believe it is October either. I am noticing it getting darker earlier. boo. Then when those clocks move back... :(
    But we do get some new clothes, so that sort of helps!
    Have a great weekend!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower and look forward to the blog hops.I am off to check out your TPT store.
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind - but I have mentioned your blog on my facebook page (for my blog) here is the address if you want to check it out https://www.facebook.com/paulasplaceblog
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for fall... even if it has felt like summer this week! :)

    Leslie
    Miss R's Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's October either! I just wish it felt like fall :)

    Lauren
    Simply Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall too. The cool weather is wonderful. I don't like seeing advertisements for the holidays already! It makes my blood pressure go up... Thanksgivng Feast, Winter program, parent presents, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog hop sounds like fun! Thanks for the heads up. We are actually finishing up our Johnny Appleseed craft tomorrow. never enough time... SIGH:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall is my favorite season! I just love all of the pretty leaves, too! I need to go shopping, too :)
    Happy October!
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete