Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spine-Chilling Math Centers & a Freebie!

Our Halloween-themed activities are in full swing this week :)  I know, it's a little early, but the kids are SUPER excited every time I pull out a new Halloween center or game to work on!

We've really, really been working on our skip counting the last few weeks. Today I handed out these skip counting cards to the kids.  We sat in a circle and had a "race" to see how fast we could finish each set.  They were so fast!!  I love when they get so excited about learning :)


This center is part of my Spine Chilling Math Centers pack!!

There are four centers included:
Odd and Even Sort
Addition True/False Sort
Ten Frame Match
Skip Counting by 2's, 5's and 10's

Here's a peek! :)



I also have a fun little fire safety freebie for you!  It's a making words game to go along with all your fire safety plans for this week :)


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment