Sunday, November 3, 2013

{A Very Late} Five for Friday!!

It's been WEEKS since I linked up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!

fiveforfriday2_thumb3 

I have a lot to catch you up on!!



Pumpkin Exploration!
The kids had a blast scooping out the insides and counting the seeds!
Here's a {freebie} for you if you're exploring pumpkins too!!



We made -at family bats!! 
Thanks to A Cupcake for the Teacher for the bat pattern!








Halloween!!!!!  We had super fun!
Do you like my FOUR Groovy Buttons? ;)



We made our own Pete the Cats! 
No stencils!  I love how they all come out so different! :)





Last weekend I went hiking with my mom, sis, and brother :)  
We have to enjoy the weather before the SNOW!

By the way, it flurried today.
For real.
I'm NOT ready for snow yet!!!!

Have a fabulous week!
 

1 comment:

  1. My kids scooped out pumpkins too. I was surprised how many had never done it before! I love your at bats! We're doing at this week-perfect timing! Hiking looks like fun. Here comes cold weather. Have a great week Sarah!

    ReplyDelete