Friday, November 8, 2013

Five for Friday!

It's Friday!
It's Friday!

Link up with Doodle Bugs to share about your week!

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3





We celebrated Veterans Day with this fun project!  


We also wrote letters to thank veterans.




Hiking!  
There's nothing as peaceful as being on the top of a mountain! :)






My kids LOVED Shady the Shark and Theo the Thief!!

Read about them here!





I finished up my Thanksgiving pack!
I can't WAIT to start it with my kiddos!!!!


I hit 60k miles on my car.  WAHHHHHH!!!  
Time for a new one.
Just kidding :)

Happy Friday!!!!!!!
I'll leave you with this little cutie! :)


3 comments:

  1. I agree, there's nothing better than being on top of a mountain! I love your little veterans. Your little pup made me smile. Aren't they the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how I love the camo on your little Veterans! Oh my goodness! My kids would love making camo like that. That view is so gorgeous. And... why do I totally get that about your car?! How do those miles add up so fast?! Your Thanksgiving unit looks just wonderful! So much fun! Enjoy your Monday!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete