Monday, November 4, 2013

November Currently!

I'm linking up with Farley for November Currently!

I can't believe it's November.
I think I say that every month!! 

Here's my Currently!!


Listening:
Silence.  Same as every month? ;)  I love my quiet time after school.

Loving:
You may remember the little kitty I mentioned was hanging around our yard.  He's been hanging around since last April or May.  Well, before that, but that's when I fed him....oops!  You know I can't resist any furry friend!  He was so skinny!  We put up an ad on Craigslist, but no one claimed him.  

We had tried to let him inside a few times, but he was really nervous with our other cats and Mr. Moo.  But with the weather getting colder, we've been letting him in more.  I got him a cute little collar and attached a note asking to call if he had a home.  We figured we'd give it one more try.  No one called.  Or wrote back.  So he's been staying inside at night and everyone is getting along super nicely. :)  My bf is super duper happy that we have three cats now.  Hahahahaha.  

Thinking:
 I have SO many projects started.  I need to get to work on finishing them.  
Or finishing at least one.  
 My little brain needs to take rest and stop thinking of new ideas!!! ;)

Wanting:
I don't like Daylight Savings ends.
At all.
The dark makes me want snuggle up on the couch and do nothing.

Needing:
I've been carrying papers back and forth from school.  
I need to get to work on grading them.
It's not my fault.  
It's the end of Daylight Savings' fault. 

Yummy Pin:


Anything pumpkin is yummy in my book, but this looks extra yummy!
And also really unhealthy. :)

3 comments:

  1. Daylight savings is the period that just ended. So maybe you don't like the end of Daylight Savings Time? I just hate the time change. It will take my body two week at least to adjust and then again in the Spring. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post a picture of your new friend! I'm at the point of texting myself all my ideas since I don't have time right now to sit down and work on them!
    I'm glad I found your blog through the Currently party!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three kitties is just right. Oh my gosh- that bread... yum. And I HATE the dark so early. :( boo. OK I just reread this comment and it sounds like I am a crazy person, so I was going to rewrite it more coherently, but no. I'm just leaving it for you. :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete