Monday, December 2, 2013

December Currently!

It's time to link up with Farley for her December Currently!


Listening: Happy kitty purring at my feet!  And bf playing xbox.  And Moo barking/whining/throwing his little treat ball around because he wants it filled.  Can you say spoiled? :)

Loving: My family!!  I loved getting to see them over the weekend! 

Here's Moo and his mom and brother (they love getting together too!)


Thinking:  I keep adding to my cart...did you go shopping yet?! What did you buy?  

 Stop by my store! :)

Wanting: Walking Dead....ok, so we watched it in between typing that and typing this.  O. M. G.  I won't tell you in case you haven't seen it....but WOW.

Needing: Report cards go home next week.  We got the revised version today, so I should really get started!

Favorite Tradition: Decorating the tree while watching Elf.  I. Can't. Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link up and share your Currently! :)
 

 


4 comments:

  1. I still need to go shopping, but I think I will be buying a lot of clip art! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching Elf as I decorate the tree. About to do that right now. I'll never be able to sleep or I'll be sleeping so peacefully under the tree lights. Elf = all time favorite movie!!!!

    Adelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, Elf is the best! I have more shopping to do too...hope you have a great last few weeks of school.
    xoxo,
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete