Sunday, December 8, 2013

Elf in the Classroom Linky!

Our little elf arrived on Monday!
The class voted and named him Dash.

I'm linking up with Michelle at Apples & ABCs and Mel from Suesstastic for their Elf in the Classroom linky!

 

On Monday, Dash arrived and became BFFS with Elmer! :)
I had bus duty that morning, so I wasn't there when the kids first came in. *sad face*
But my teacher buddy said it took them less than a minute to spot him!

 

Tuesday Dash was hiding in a plant.


Wednesday we had a Winter Concert and Dash wished us luck!
What a nice little elf! ;)


On Thursday, Dash wanted a really good view of everyone.


And on Friday, he really wanted all his friends to be Super Students! :)

 
Dash's friend Smitty has been seen in the halls at school.
You should see how quiet the kids are in the hall ;)


We can't wait to see what Dash has planned for next week! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love how you have him in the plant! Thanks for linking up! ;)

    ReplyDelete