Saturday, December 7, 2013

Five for Friday!


Happy Saturday!


It's been awhile since I linked up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!


We had a special visitor come this week!  
The kids named our classroom elf Dash.
{Stop by tomorrow to see more about him!}

We also have a GIANT elf that moves around the halls. :)
 The kids LOVE it!






We made contraction snowmen!

 

  

{This ones from Thanksgiving...I told you it's been awhile!}
We made Thanksgiving Story bracelets.
The idea came from Ashley Reed.  
There's a little book that goes along with it. 
The kids had a blast making them!
 




We went to a Festival of Lights this week.
So many beautiful trees!!!!!
{And we're getting our tree tonight..EEEEE!!!!!}



I made them this week with my kiddos, but forgot to take pictures. 
I'll take some on Monday.
They came out so super cute!!


 Have a fabulous weekend!!!!







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those contraction snowmen- and that giant elf! I bet the kids do love him! :) That Thanksgiving Bracelet story book is wonderful! I can't wait to see your tree decorated- next Five for Friday... :)
    Have a great week!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete