Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Elf & a Freebie!

We have been having a blast with our classroom elf!

Last week the kids each made their own elves!
Then they had to write as if they WERE the elf.  

You should have heard them when I told them that. 
WHAT?!?! 
We have to BE an elf?!

They had a lot of fun making them. :)

Didn't they come out so cute?


I love how this one out the legs sticking out.
Silly little elf!!



You can get the elf patterns, paper, and more in my TpT Store!

I have a freebie for you too.

It's probably safe to say that your class is super excited about Christmas and winter break coming up.  
Am I right?
:)

I've been using these little good behavior tickets for a little positive reinforcement!


When I see my kiddos behaving, listening, helping, you know...
I give them a ticket!
Their tickets get entered into a raffle.
At the end of each day, I choose a winner!
The more you get, the more chances you have to win!!!
The winner gets something different each day.
Yesterday was a prize.
Today was extra computer time.
Who knows what it'll be tomorrow!!!

Anyway, you can grab them here! Good Behavior Tickets

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment