Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Teachers of Instagram!

Elizabeth over at Kickin' it in Kindergarten is hosting a link up for teachers on Instagram!

Slide1

When I first started using Instagram, I wasn't really sure I'd like it.
Now....I'm obsessed!!! :)
It's such an easy way to stay connected and see what everyone's up to!

Here's how the link up works:
Pick 3 of your favorite pics from 2013.
Visit 3 other link uppers!

You can find me @asunnydayinfirstgrade !!!

#easypeasy #doit #herewego

1.
This is my new classroom this year.  
We moved to a new school, so much of the summer was spent making this room perfect! :)


2.
My two favorite things :)

 
3.
This was the day we brought my baby brother to college.  
Wahhhhhhh!


I have one bonus pic too.
Just because it makes me giggle!!! :)
 This is Moo and his mom and brother.  
#supercute #snugglepups


Did it make you giggle too? :)

Happy New Year!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of your classroom! It looks so bright and inviting. Thanks for linking up!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin' it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are great! And yes the snuggle pups made me giggle. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete