Friday, January 10, 2014

Five for Friday! {January 10}

Happy Friday!!!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs to share my week with you! :)


 We made New Year's resolutions!
"My resolution is to read a chapter book."
#happyteacher :)

 We made snow globes and wrote about our favorite winter activity!


 I finished my Mr. Y: the Tricky Guy pack!
It's all about the vowel sounds of y.
I CANNOT WAIT to use it with my kiddos next week!!!


It has center activities, a game, practice pages, and a craft!
Here's a peek!!!

 
 We read "Snowmen at Night" and made our own snowmen!
Next week we will write about what we'd do if WE were snowmen at night.



Raise your hand if you've seen these book boxes from Really Good Stuff.
I've been looking at the FOREVER and finally decided I'm getting them!
I can't wait! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Mr. Y the Sneaky Guy- what a great idea! And your snowmen at night are precious. I have seen those bins- and they look great. (Jeff tries to steer me away from any sort of bin/storage aisle in stores because for some reason I feel the need to always buy some to organize more. Oh well! It could be a worse habit, I suppose! :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete