Friday, January 17, 2014

Five for Friday! (January 17)

It's Friday, it's Friday!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!


 My book boxes came this week!!!
My kids LOVE them!
All they want to do is read.
YAY!


 We learned about Martin Luther King and thought about how the world could be a better place.
(Thank you to Learning 4 Keeps for the cute paper!)


"My dream is that everyone has friends."

 This was penguin week!
We made these cute little guys.
(We'll be doing our writing next week! :) )


We also created little penguin cartoons. 
I have a page of penguins doing all kinds of different things.  
We talked about thinking bubbles and speech bubbles and how to use them.
Then the kids created their own little comics. 
They came out SO CUTE!!!!!
Here are a few of them!



I went ice skating for the first time last weekend!!
It was a blast!




Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those penguin speech bubbles! What a great idea! And your ice skating picture just makes me happy! So cute!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete