Friday, January 24, 2014

Five for Friday! {January 23}

This has been one busy week!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!


 We started our Flat Stanley project!


 We learned about polar bears!
Thank you to Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies for the cute pattern!!


 We did a blubber experiment!
The kids had a blast!
They each wanted to feel it again and again and again.
Here's our little recording sheet in case you're doing it too!


 We've been working on number stories!
I created these little Daily Number Story Packs to go along with our themes for the month.
My kids love them!!
This week's theme was........polar bears!
Did you guess that? ;)


Here's a peek at my January Daily Number Stories!




Each month has 5 themed weeks so you can pick and choose the ones you like best. :)

This one makes me giggle!
 He's been this way all week.
I don't know how he's still standing!


Have a super weekend!
Stop by A Burst of First for a fun giveaway!



4 comments:

  1. Love the snowman! We need to do the blubber experiment next week. Love the story problems. Are they too tough for k?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy!! I just uploaded a sample pack of number stories...you can grab them here :) http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Daily-Number-Stories-FREEBIE-1079693

      Delete
  2. That snowman is from the Matrix! Your polar bear week looked fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodi!! That snowman is STILL standing! I can't believe it! Enjoy the rest of your week :)

      Delete