Friday, January 3, 2014

Five for Friday (Winter Break Edition!)

I wish I could tell you that my winter break was super productive....but it wasn't :)
In fact, it was super duper lazy!
But boy, do I feel refreshed!
I'm going to miss my pajamas next week! HAHA

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!

 

I spent time with my family. :)


We signed up for a free month of Netflix.
I watched a LOT of Hart of Dixie.
Don't ask me why!
Or how much is a lot....

 I got a new stylus for my iPad so I can make super cool fonts!
It's pink and sparkly and totally awesome! :)


If you've ever stopped by The Polished Teacher's blog, you may have seen all of her super fonts.
So, I was thinking, I will add a page with all of my fonts for you too! 
Now, I'm not exactly sure how to go about that.
But I'm working on it, so stay tuned! :)

I made this little Winter Sentence Sort!
It's a freebie! :)
Your kiddos will sort telling and asking sentences.
One of my super followers who downloaded it said she was going to cut the question marks and periods off so her kiddos have to match the punctuation up as well.  What a terrific idea!!

Winter Sentence Sort {telling & asking} Freebie!

Thursday and Friday were snow days!


 Have a wonderful weekend!

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie! A good reminder for the kiddos! Your pup is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! He IS pretty cute, huh? ;) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete