Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Currently!

Happy New Year!!!

Can you believe it's January already?!

I'm linking up with Farley for Currently!!


Listening:
It's snowing!!!

Loving:
Today is a snow day!
We get an extended little vacation. :)

Thinking: 
I have so many things on my list of things to do!
I just can't decide which one to start with!

Wanting:
I got a new stylus for my Ipad and I can't wait to make more fonts!
I'm super excited!
It's pinky and sparkly! :)
I just know it's going to make super awesome fonts ;)

Needing:
I've been staying up later than usual during the break and I am TIRED!
I need to get back into my routine!

Memory:
When I was little, my sisters and brother and I would always wait at the top of the stairs on Christmas morning.  We couldn't go downstairs until my parents told us it was okay.  They would video tape  us rushing down stairs to see what Santa brought.  It was so exciting!! I miss those days!!! :)

Enjoy the rest of the week!!

5 comments:

  1. My sister and I had to wait upstairs too! It was pure torture. Our stairs are off the side of the living room, and every now and then, Santa would leave things a little further out into the living room and we could get a peek before we went down! Happy Snow Day!
    ~Kristen
    Chalk & Apples

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been staying up late too. This work thing is going to get in the way of my sleep!
    Enjoy the rest of your break!
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! It is so funny to hear about snow, I am in Australia and we have Summer over Christmas so we always have the warm beach weather to get us through the holidays. Enjoy the rest of your break!

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your snow day! So fun! I love your Christmas memory...my family had a strict rule: no waking up mom and dad until 7:00. As soon as the click struck 7, my brother and I ran and jumped on their bed. Christmas memories are the best, aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I LOVE your memory! <3 I also love that you had an extended break. I am thinking we may get at least a delay on Monday - and I am so excited. Is that bad?!?! (Say no... haha)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete