Sunday, February 2, 2014

Currently {February!}

Can you believe it's February already?!
I'm linking up my Farley for this month's Currently! :)


Listening
My bf has Pandora on!

Loving
One of my freebies is in the TpT newsletter this week! 
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

Thinking
I'm working on an AR pack and I need some pirate clip art!
My bf is working on making me some :)
He's the best!!!!!

Wanting
I really, really, really, REALLY want to go shopping.

Needing
I need some summer sunshine!
I'm all set with the cold :) 

2 Truths & a Fib
True: I love exercising!  I really do.  It's such a good stress relief!
True:  I am a vegetarian.  Ever since we hatched the chicks I can't eat meat.  I can't.  It makes me sick thinking about it.  I never really liked it that much before, so it wasn't really that big of a change!
False:  I AM organized.  It drives me crazy when things aren't organized!  I need baskets and bins and folders. They make me happy ;)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend my friends!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it into the newsletter! That is awesome! I am an organization freak too! My hubs makes fun of me for it. It is an obsession to some degree. Glad I am not alone:)
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in the TpT newsletter! How exciting! I want to go shopping too! Love it! :)

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great achievement being in the newsletter! Congrats to you!

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog. I am doing a February Holiday TpT pack giveaway!
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boyfriend makes your clipart?! You two sound like a great team!! Congratulations on making the TPT newsletter - what an achievement :)

    Have a great rest of your week!
    Shelby
    First Time Firstie

    ReplyDelete