Saturday, February 15, 2014

Five for Friday (& a Freebie!)

I tried to get this up for Friday!  
I really, really did!  

Here's my Five for Friday!


 Between my team, my old school, and a few of my fabulous Instagram friends we collected over 500 Valentine cards for veterans!!!  Thanks everyone!!!!!

 Valentine bookmarks for my kiddos!
Thanks to my friend Lauren for this super idea! :)

 Sweetheart graphing!
We had a delay on Friday, so we had a shortened Valentine's Day celebration.
The kids always love eating graphing these!

 Flowers from my valentine :) <3
(I guess this is Five for Friday: Valentine Edition!)

I'm also linking up with my friend Molly for Fabulous Freebies on the 15th!

I have a little St. Patrick's Day Making Words game for you!
Grab it here! Shamrockin' Words


Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are always so awesome. Thank you for those sweet posters! They are wonderful. My kids LOVE graphing/eating those hearts, too. The ones I got this year were seriously hard. I love that you sent Valentines to Veterans-and LOVE those flowers!
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the bookmarks for valentines! I totally need to remember that for next year! Off to check out this adorable freebie! Thanks, friend!!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete