Saturday, February 8, 2014

Five for...Saturday!

I'm a day late, but here's my Five for Friday!

 

 We lost Goldy last week.  *sad face*
So I replaced him with TWO new friends. :)
The kids named them Nemo and Cocoa.


 This week was pirate week.  
We learned about the sounds of AR! :)
I used these to teach about it.


Then the kids made these!
 These little guys are part of my Pirate Bart Pack.


 Wednesday was a snow day!
Moo loves snow days. ;)
{Which reminds me.....on the snow day, I FINALLY figured out how to add a fan freebie to my Facebook page.  Go get it!!! ;)}


 We made Valentine's Day cards for veterans!


 My kids are LOVING Deirdre's February Math Workshop pack!
We just started subtraction and this activity was perfect for a little extra practice.
Thanks Deirdre!!!


Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about Goldie. :( I can relate because my sister's fish (Goldie- actually!) lived for 3 years and in that time I probably had 20... "do overs." :( Goldie wasn't having any of it from my new fish! Anyway- Hooray for Nemo and Cocoa. Oh my gosh, Moo is too cute. Your Pirate pack is so wonderful! Thank you for making it!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete