Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Linky!

My sweet friend Molly over at Lucky to be in First is hosting a link up about things we love!
Here are a few things I love!


 These people are all so important to me!  
I love every one of them!


 Organizing makes me happy! :)  
I love bins and baskets, especially nice, bright ones!!


I would do anything to be outside!!!!
I love hiking, kayaking, the beach, snowshoeing, skiing.
If it's outside, I'm in! :)


The sun.....and WARM WEATHER.
Oh, I can't wait!  
This is snow day number four.
Which also reminds me, I LOVE our new snow blower.
That's right....that's when you know you're not a kid anymore.
Haha.
Shoveling is one thing I do NOT like doing outside ;)


It's true.
 I have a clipart problem.


 I am so happy to be a part of this amazing blogging, instagram, TpT community. 
I have made so many wonderful bloggy friends and am so thankful for all of my followers!

Link up with Molly to share what you love!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!


4 comments:

  1. Good call on organizing - me too! I think it's a teacher sickness! Ha! I'll send you some California sun :)

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you use the snow blower - I'm still intimidated by it so I still shovel. Sun - YES! Warm weather - super YES! I love clipart, too!

    I hope we have school on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your loves! =) I especially feel you on organizing bins. When I go to the Dollar Store, I have to tell myself no more bins UNLESS I have a specific purpose for them. This has helped the addiction a little bit. Hopefully we will start to see that warmer weather you mentioned soon. I miss the sun!

    -Amanda
    Kindergarten Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah! What I wouldn't do for a little warm sun about now. We did not have today off, but we have had 4 snow days total as well. Hopefully it'll be a warm March (wishful thinking!).
    Deirdre
    A Burst of First

    ReplyDelete