Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently: March! (+ a freebie!)

March?
WHAT?!
Each month seems to go by faster than the last!!!
Link up with Farley for this month's Currently!


Listening:
Music!
And Moo wants his treat ball filled.
He will fling that thing around and bark until I fill it.
Can you say spoiled?! ;) 


Loving:
March means spring right?!
I can hear the birds chirping!
It sounds like spring....to bad it's about 5 degrees.

This tree is in our front yard.
It's so pretty!
I. Can't. Wait.


Thinking:
I filled my cart...more than once...
I'm so excited about all my new clipart!!!!
I was so excited that I already finished a project!


Wanting:
One more day with my nana. :(
I visited her on Sunday and she left us on Monday.
It's been a sad week. :(


Needing:
Coffee.
Lots.

????????
You have to guess the question!
My answer is sparkly pink. :)

Here's a little St. Patrick's Day freebie for you!
It's a We Are Lucky Class Book.


Enjoy the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. Glad you got to see spend the day before with her.

    Is Sparkly pink your favorite color?

    Enjoyed your currently!
    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Nana. It looks like you have wonderful memories of her! Love that you already got to work on your latest unit because you were so excited! Sending you some more CA sun!

    Slainte,
    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nana's are very special loves, aren't they? I lost my Dad two years ago and I like to think he's my Guardian Angel. I'm sorry for your loss, Sarah.

    You're new pack looks darling! I had fun at the TPT sale, too. Dang, I should have loaded up on clip art!

    Have a gentle weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your Nana - it's hard to lose someone who loves you and cares about you so much. There are so few people who feel that way about each of us.

    What color would your dress and wand be if you were the Good Witch in the Wizard of Oz? Answer: sparkly pink (I think this idea came from the guardian angel comment above.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too filled my cart during the sale, and was excited for the new clipart that I bought!! I can't wait to see all of the amazing things you buy with your new clipart! Is sparkling pink the color of your laptop case? Or your favorite color?! I love pink too!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I am SO sorry about your Nana. :( You and your family will be in my prayers. She must have been SO proud of you and your family. I can't wait to see what you make with your clip art. And... sparkly pink... hmmm- What color nail polish are you going to put on next! Speaking of sparkly pink- oh my gosh I love your pink tree. It is G.R.A.Y. here. oh- and -8 degrees. boo.
    Have a great week!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete