Friday, March 14, 2014

Five for Friday! {March 14}

Friday means it's time to link up with Doodle Bugs!

 

We made these cute little leprechauns!!



The kids made leprechaun traps!  
They all came out so terrific.....I just KNOW we are going to catch some leprechauns!
They are set up ALL over the room :)




We made a class book about why we are lucky!
You can grab it here: We Are Lucky Class Book.
It's a freebie!!!!





I bundled up my three digraph packs: sh, th, and ch.
You can get Shady, Checkers, and Theo all together! :)
It's on sale for $5 through the weekend!


I got a NEW COMPUTER!!
WHAT?!!!
I'm so in love with it!
Good thing I have such a wonderful bf to help me figure out how to use it ;)
The best part is that it doesn't have to be plugged in.
My old computer has ZERO battery life.
I couldn't even move to another room without shutting it down.
I feel like a puppy without a leash!!!!!
For real!
I'm walking around the house as I type this, just because I CAN!
Haha, just kidding!
Or am I?
:)

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, I LOVE your posts so much. Your leprechaun traps are the cutest. And... thank you thank you thank you for the freebie "We Are Lucky" book! I am making it on Monday. Cannot wait! I am going to have it out for our Open House on Thursday night! (I love the one where you teach cool things! :) You are a doll! SO happy about your computer. Type away- anywhere you want!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara! Thank you for the freebie. All this leprechaun hoopla has me tuckered out! Your Leprechauns are darling! A new computer is a big deal! Have fun typing as you walk around, just watch your step! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! Sara!!! I commented as my husband above! So sorry!

    ReplyDelete