Saturday, March 29, 2014

Five for Friday!

It's Friday Saturday!
That means it's time to link up with Doodle Bugs!


 We've been learning how our addition facts can help us solve subtraction.
So we made a part-part-whole domino with ourselves!


The king (or queen!) got to pick the whole number.
The other two kiddos had to figure out two parts that made up that whole.
Then we drew dots on to show the parts.


Then they had to write two addition and subtraction sentences that went with their domino.
They loved it!!!!

We even made a class book of it.



The book is saved on my computer at school, so I'll share it with you later!! :)

We made kites!
My friend Jenn shared this craft and I LOVE it!
The kids put squares of tissue paper on and dab them with water.
Take the tissue paper off when it dries and you have a masterpiece!
We are working on adding bows with fact families. :)


We made these spring adjective umbrellas!
You can read more about them {HERE}!


I updated my Springy Adjective pack above!
I added a class book for the writing.


So if you've purchased it, hop over and re-download it!
If you haven't, it's on sale this weekend!!! :)
(Along with the rest of my store!!!)


I'm super excited about my long i: ie, igh pack!
Thanks to Krista at Creative Clips for the adorable little fireflies!
I love her clip art!!!!
Hop over to check out the whole pack: {Bright Lights & Fireflies}
(it's on sale this weekend!)


Here's a peek at what's inside!


Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So many cute activities! Love all the adding activity! AND those kites! Adorable!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete