Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Fun!

Did you have any little visitors yesterday?
We did!!!

Some silly little leprechaun snuck in and set off all of our traps.
He left glitter all over!
We didn't catch him, but we DID catch pieces of him!!


He got into our paint and left tracks all over our desks!



The mischievous little guy also erased my morning message.
How rude!!!!
And wrote this!


One little boy said that the leprechaun went in his desk and took everything out of his working folder.
Do you believe him? :)

We also followed the leprechauns clues and searched the school for his hidden gold.
I wish you could see their faces!
They were SO excited!
(Thanks to one of my super teammates for planning this!)


The hunt ended in our classroom.  
Sneaky little guy left the pot of gold in their while we were out hunting!


Lucky Charms graphing!!!


It was a super fun day!
The kids were still talking about the leprechaun today!
What trouble did your leprechauns cause?


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a fabulous St. Patrick's Day in school! So fun! I found your blog from a Five for Friday and saw you were from NH. Go Wildcats, I went to UNH and loved it!! ha! I feel like I never find many New England blogs so I'm glad I found yours! I am pretty new to blogging but I'm having my first giveaway if you are interested! Your blog is great!
    Tricks of the Trade in First Grade

    ReplyDelete