Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Funday (FREEBIE ALERT!)

Sunday Funday!!!
I love Molly and Deirdre's link up!

Now, I don't have anything super duper exciting to share with you.
And the fun things I did, I don't have pictures of!!!
(Sorry!!!)

I could take a picture of my super bf putting in the window frames right now.
YAYYYY!!!! :)
But I don't think he would like that very much ;)

Soooooo...my Sunday Funday is more fun for you than me!
Why?
Well, because I have lots of freebies for you! :)

I was supposed to be working on my report cards today.
But that's no fun!!!
So instead, I organized everything on my new computer!
I found this little St. Patrick's Day set that I never posted.




I also found super cute detective clip art that I haven't used yet.
So, I made this little main idea page :)


Grab the Detective Reader here!

Last, but not least, we have conferences coming up this week.
I made this Parent-Teacher Conference form to help keep me a little more organized.
Grab it here!


Don't worry, I also finished my report cards! :)

I'm linking this up with Molly's Fabulous Freebies on the 15th too!


Have a fabulous week!
I hope the leprechauns don't go TOO crazy tomorrow! :)


5 comments:

  1. Sarah- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a smoothish day too tomorrow! Thanks so much for the freebies and the link up! I would love to see your boyfriend hanging window frames =)
    Deirdre
    A Burst of First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebies! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, your products are always FABULOUS! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm glad you got those report cards done. What a relief! Have a happy week!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute math freebies! Thanks for sharing! I also love your Parent Teacher Conference sheet- what a great idea!

    Tricks of the Trade in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used the skip counting freebie this week. Thanks for sharing!

    An Adventure in Literacy

    ReplyDelete