Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Funday!

It's the last day of vacation.
*sad face*
So much has happened this week, I feel like I barely had one.
I'm in need of some HAPPY and some FUN.
And most definitely some SUN!
{that was for YOU Dr. Seuss}
SOOOOO.....
I'm linking up with Deirdre and Molly for their Sunday Funday Linky!



We went snowshoeing!!!!!


It was nice to be out in the woods again!
I miss our WARM weekend hikes.
Now if only there was grass...or dirt...or anything but snow.
Come on spring!!!!!!!

I also got these fun earrings for Dr. Seuss week!
Aren't the so cute?!
I love, love, LOVE them!
I got them from Lily Asher


Thanks to Elizabeth from Kickin' it in Kindergarten for posting on Instagram!

Happy Sunday my fabulous friends!
Head over and link up with Molly and Deirdre!



4 comments:

  1. I love those earrings Sarah! So adorable! I need some major sun back in my life
    too! It feels like spring may never come. Thanks so much for linking up!
    Deirdre
    A Burst of First

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love the earrings! I am going to go check them out now. I'm so happy to have found another first grade blogger!

    Susie
    Shafer's Shenanigans 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are TOO cute, Sarah! I love that your pup is even "smiling" in the picture! Have a great week!

    Slainte,
    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with those earrings! Too cute! I have to get a pair!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete