Saturday, April 19, 2014

Five for Friday!

Five for Friday!
Link up with Doodle Bugs to share about your week!


This week has been both long and sad.  
I had planned to do this post last night, but I was asleep at 5:30!


My sweet gramma passed away this week :(
As hard as it has been, I was reminded about how lucky I am to have 
the most amazing family and boyfriend 
and to work with the most loving, caring people.  



 My flowers are starting to bloom!
I. Love. Spring.


  
Our turkeys are back!



My kids had a blast making these Earth Day projects!
You can grab it here!





We had to follow the clues to find eggs on Friday!
Boy, were they excited!!!



I also had these for them. 
The little tags are from my friend Kristina's store.
Aren't they the cutest?!


Have a happy Easter :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your grandmother. It's so hard to lose someone who loves and cares about you so much. Also, I do love the new blog design - especially your sun - so bright and cheerful - just like you.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, but it sounds like you have a good support system around you. Hugs!

    -Amanda
    Kindergarten Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I am so very sorry about your grandmother. I know she must have been SO proud of you and your family. You must have made her so happy. XOX
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, I sorry about your grandma. It's tough losing a love in your life. I lost my Dad two years ago and every time I see a pretty sunset, or feel a gentle breeze across my face, I think of it as a kiss from him. She's looking out for you, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete