Saturday, April 12, 2014

Secret Admirer!

My friend Amanda over at the Primary Gal organized this super exciting party!
We sent her a blogger we admire and she contacted them about sharing an item from their store.
Now I'm here to tell you about the blogger I admire AND her fabulous product! :)


Did you figure it out from the clues on my Facebook page?

The blogger I admire is Ashley from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd!


If you follow her on Instagram, you have probably seen some of the amazing things she makes.
Everything is always so cute and organized!!!

Ashley was kind enough to let me use her Reading Response Flip Flap Books!
See how adorable her things are?!?!!!


Ok, these Flip Flap book are SO EASY to get ready for the kids.
All you have to do is copy them!

They're easy to cut and the kids really love them!
The first one we did as a class.
It was about author's purpose, which was PERFECT for our skill that week!


Have I mentioned I LOVE my class?
Look how happy they were to pose for that picture :)

The next one the kids did on their own.
They actually cheered when I said we were making another one!!


This one was about what happened in the beginning, middle, and end of the story.


They were so excited to show me their finished projects.
Plus they really love that the books flip and flap! :)


In this book, the kids had to write about the characters, setting, and problem.

You can see here how easy they are to cut and create!



Happy to pose again! :)


I really love how simple these books are.
They can go along with any book that you are reading.
You could put them in a center too!
Plus, they're FUN!

If you haven't seen Ashley's things before, HOP OVER to check them out!
I know you won't regret it!!!!!!

You an also follow her Facebook page.
She's always having little giveaways over there! :)

Check out below to see the other bloggers we admire!!!



1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile to much to see your littles using and loving the flip flap books!! <3 Thanks so much for sharing and for being so sweet to admire me?!? :) :)

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete